Callidus Design Limited (the ‘Company’) aims to provide defect free service to its customers on time and within budget. The Company operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 certification, including aspects specific to design, project management, validation and construction service of commercial and industrial facilities.
The Company is committed to:
- Developing and improving the Quality Management System.
- Continual improvement to the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The Company has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the company the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Ensure that the Management Reviews establish and re-evaluate the quality objectives. Reports on the Internal Audit results will be used as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
The Company shall comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
The Company shall constantly monitor its quality performance and implement improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Norman A Crawford