As Consulting Engineers, Callidus Design can provide a complete engineering design service for a broad range of mechanical building services. Projects ranging from small scale commercial to multi-million pound developments are within our design capability. Our past project experience extends across a diverse range of sectors, including Residential, Leisure, Commercial, Industrial, Education and Healthcare.
The core staff at Callidus Design have acquired specialist knowledge in the mechanical engineering and servicing of complex industrial building applications, for example, microelectronic cleanrooms, pharmaceutical facilities and processes requiring close control of environmental temperature and humidity. Extensive experience within all business sectors, coupled with our established technical capability has allowed us to develop the necessary expertise in the design, specification and procurement of an extensive list of mechanical systems.
We are design consultants for mechanical services including, but not limited to the following:
- Low Temperature Hot Water (LTHW, LPHW) Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Free Cooling Systems
- Heat Recovery Systems (e.g. Heat Pump, Thermal Wheel, Crossflow Heat Exchanger, Runaround Coil)
- Fresh Air Make-Up Systems (e.g. Air Handling Units and ductwork distribution systems)
- Air Conditioning (e.g. DX, Heat Pump, VRF, VRV)
- Supply AIr Ventilation Systems
- Extract Air Ventilation Systems
- General, Foul and Process Extract Systems
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems
- Natural Gas and LPG Distribution Systems
- Covid-19 Filtration and Protection Systems
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Mechanical Engineering overlaps with some of our Building Servces Engineering functions. Please browse to our Building Services section if you don't see the system your require listed above.
In addition to the above mechanical design services, Callidus Design also offer the following non-design services:
- Feasibility Studies
- Fault Analysis
- M&E Service Condition Surveys
- Utility Connections
- Budget Costing
The above summary is a small selection of the mechanical engineering services we provide whether it is for design or support applications. If you have an application requiring the services of Consulting Engineers for any mechanical engineering service, whether listed above or not, please don't hesitate to contact us via our Contact Us page. We would be happy to discuss any potential project you may be considering.